Tuesday 5 April 2011

Exhibition Space

I made a exhibition space in 3DS Max to link in with my transformation project in the 3D space I displayed some renders of 3D models that I have already made and the photos I used in my transformation video. Some of the photo's I took are layed out around the space on the walls so if people were walking around they would feel transformation was taking place in the images.
Here is a render of the exhibition space when I was working on it

And here is a picture of the finished exhibition space on this image you can just see a few images dotted around.


The textures I used were quite earthy and rock likethis fits in with a elemeantal feel to the space with the fire melting the candle pictures and the ice melting into water. the space was originally going to have a video playing at the back but due to a limited time frame I decided to put in some of the images I took for my transformation video instead, and at the very back have a render of the exhibition space and not the video.

I am quite pleased of how the space turned out without using the video I think it is better because people would have more to look at and it creates a transforming enviroment without it actualy being a moving image. I decided not to put a roof on beacuse I like it better as being open something I would do differently is perhaps make the space itself bigger.

Here are some pictures of inside the exhibition space





             





No comments:

Post a Comment