Tuesday 1 February 2011

Artist Research

The reason for me choosing Harald Belker is because I like the way he creates vechiles and the way they look smooth and futuristic. He how many of them look like concepts, he was worked on things for movies, games and even toys with the likes of hotwheels. Not only does he draw vechiles he does weapons and props aswell, also characters. His work could inspire my work with all his designs and the way he creates things that look futuristic.


 The reasons for me choosing Mark Goerner is beacuse I realy like his landscape artworks, They realy stand out and look colourfull and they vary. They look like there not from Earth and from other planets, very sci-fi. His works look like game concept landscapes which could inspire me in future for example when wanting to create of a level of a place in a game.


No comments:

Post a Comment