Wednesday 23 February 2011

Table and skirting board

In 3-D max I made a table and a skirting board for the table I used The same process as I did when making the vase for the legs, apart from I didn't drag the centre out to make equal halves I just used the laive tool. I then duplicated the leg three times so that I had 4 table legs and then I re-sized them so there were all the same size. Afterwards I put a top on the table and cut out the middle where I filled it with another box and turned it into glass.




Then for the Skirting board I went to the box settings and set the width length sections up to 5, I then made the box and dragged out 2 of the sections to make the skirting board railings. Next I then turned up the glossiness and specular level to add a shine to it, then adding a wood texture to make it look more better.

No comments:

Post a Comment